Friday 11 October 2013

Conspiracy!

I am not usually one to run with any conspircay theory that comes across my screen. From time to time I will read them for a laugh of course. Tinfoil hats and waterguns with a bit of vinegar mixed into the usual ammo to protect yourself from the mindcontrol rays of the Lizard people from planet Zubara that have colonized the moon don't really convince me. Maybe if they'd make more stylish tin foil hats. As it is, no.

Nor do I tend to see communists or freemasons behind every bush. Though I do believe that both exists and have their agenda that they work to implement. Maybe not in such organized a way as some make it out to be but still. I can read history well enough to see that communists tend to lie to protect their do-good reputation or to convince people to support them and oppose anyone the commies dislike. Is this article; the blackening of Pius XII:s name one of those occasions? I do not know for sure but having it confirmed would not cause me to raise an eyebrow.